Incoming search terms for the article:hide user facebook, facebook hide user, facebook block vs hide
Here are the simple steps if you want to hide or remain private from selected Facebook users that are stalking you or unknowingly compiling your photos or information. This will keep you the trouble of creating a new anonymous Facebook account which is still not fool proof to avid stalkers.
Privacy Setting Option
1. Go to “Account”. Look for “Privacy settings” in the top right corner. Select the Privacy menu item from the drop down.
2. Scroll to the bottom part of the page and you will find the Block List option where you can edit your list of blocked people and applications.
3. You can type the name of the person you want to block and a list of matches with the same name will pop up for you to select. Or if you know the email of the person you want to block just enter his or her email address then
4. Click the Block This User button. Facebook indicates that once you block someone, that person can no longer be your friend on Facebook or interact with you (except within applications and games you both use).
1. Go to the profile of the person you wish to block.
2. On the bottom left, there is a link that says “Block/report this person“. Click on it.
3. Select block on the dialog box that appears.
4. Click “Submit”.