Prepare for the arrival of the smaller sibling of Samsung Galaxy S3 – the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini. Inspired by the good feedback of SGS3′s design. Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini inherited the stylish, sleek rounded design of its bigger counterpart with a big plus for those who have smaller hands. With dimensions of 121.55 x 62.95 x 9.85 mm and 4″ Super Amoled display it will be easier to hold but without compromising specs.
Powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system that runs on a 1GHz Dual Core STE Novathor U8420. Application hungry users like me will run smoothly with its 1GB RAM.
5MP with autofocus and LED flash for those once in a lifetime shots and VGA front camera for video calls in Skype or Tango.
Store those photos, music and other data using expandable storage expandable via microSD witch support up to 32GB.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, EDR, 3G HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps for its connectivity.
The official Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini release date is yet to be announced but it’s expected to arrive in stores from early November.
Price range here in the Philippines has no details yet, so expect an update. Estimated more or less Php 20,000.
For another quick Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini features:
- 4.0-inch WVGA(480×800) capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 9.85 mm thick and weighs 111.5 g grams
- 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, 720p video recording and VGA secondary camera
- FM radio with RDS, 3.5mm audio jack
- 1GB RAM, 8 GB / 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS/GLONASS and NFC
- 1,500mAh battery